Put your message where everyone can see it.
• Slip-resistant & waterproof
• Semi-permanent & scratch-resistant
• Adheres to smooth, flat surfaces
• Non-damaging, indoor-use adhesive
• Withstands foot traffic up to 6 months
Convey important safety information and remind customers or staff to keep their distance with easy-to-spot floor decals. They’re designed to easily stick to flat surfaces like hardwood, tile, laminate, and sealed concrete. Our floor signs are durable enough to withstand foot traffic, yet thin enough to be comfortable to step on. Apply your custom floor decals on a clean and flat surface to help raise awareness and create personal space.
- Place over a clean, flat surface
- Smooth out any air bubbles using the squeegee
- Place floor graphics far enough away from entryways
- Clean up water spills or other contaminants
- Install floor decals over loose and uneven tiles
- Smooth the decals with your hands
- Drag heavy equipment across the decals
- Install outdoors – in rain or snow
Dry the surface and clean it free from dirt or debris with mild soap.
Peel your decal off its backing and place it on the surface to be used.
When set, smooth out any air bubbles using a squeegee.
Q: What are custom floor decals best used for?
A: The great thing about floor decals is they have a wide variety of use cases. They are a simple and easy way to raise awareness, share important messages with customers and employees, and ensure a safer environment for everyone.
Q: How long will my floor decal last?
A: Our custom floor stickers are durable and can last up to 6 months.
Q: Do you offer custom sizes and shapes for floor decals?
A: Not at this time.
Q: How can I avoid bubbles when I apply my custom floor decals?
A: We recommend the “dry application” outlined in the application guide above. Make sure you use a squeegee to smooth out any air bubbles underneath the decal.
Q: Will these custom decals work on all floor surface types?
A: Our floor decals are designed to stick to flat surfaces like hardwood, tile, waxed vinyl, laminate and sealed concrete.
Q: What are these custom floor decals made of?
A: Our floor decals are printed on 6 mil slip- resistant FloorTac™, a textured, matte and white PVC film with a removeable adhesive.
Q: Are floor decals permanent?
A: No. Our floor decals are semi-permanent and can be easily removed.